Last Updated: May 17th 2020
By connecting to Hybide, you agree to all of the rules below.
Hybide strives to be an enjoyable and safe environment for all those in our community. To achieve this, we have formulated specific rules and corresponding punishments that are enforced by our staff team. If you see an individual neglecting any of the following and there are no staff members present, then please submit a player report.
The first three offences are listed below each rule. Exceptions may be made for special circumstances. Violations beyond the third will be treated with a permanent or long-term from our networks. If you feel you were punished for an invalid reason, we ask you to refrain from making a commotion and instead submit an appeal in the correct section.
Staff are not responsible for providing evidence towards punishments. They are Staff are not permitted to punish without the rule documented on this page. Please report the staff member with evidence if you encounter this situation.
Staff are permitted to punish for extended lengths of time depending on severity, and some rules may not be documented on this page.
Players are expected to familiarize themselves with the rules upon utilizing any of our services;
"I didn't know that was against the rules"
This will not be accepted as an appeal or excuse in any case. You are responsible for your account, and thus anyone who can get on it. This means any punishments issued to your account while another player is using it are linked to your account.
"My sibling logged into my account and did that"
This is not a valid excuse and will not be accepted in an appeal. If there is any way of proving this, please reach out to the staff member that punished you.
"I do not see the rule I was banned for"
All rules are stated on the page. If you were punished for a rule that isn't stated onthe page, please reach out to a staff member.
Any chat messages caught by the filters or any chat otherwise not seen to the public can still be moderated, and senders are held accountable to all the rules.
If offenders refuse to heed the warning and continue with their misdeeds, staff should proceed with punishments. Exceptions can be made for players who have been around some time and are clearly aware that they're breaking the rules.
Most rules are one warn and then following a punishment.
- Excessive use of capital letters, this does not include usernames. It is up to a staff member to decide how many letters are the limit.
- Speaking a language other than English in the main chat. A few small exchanges will be allowed. Other languages are allowed to be used freely in all other chats.
- Repetitive messages or letters being sent in the chat. This includes using commands that spam other people’s chats, as well as flooding.
- Continual bothering of another player or staff member. If the individual you are bothering tells you to stop, please listen to them. No verbal warnings are issued. This will be also counted as bullying (if multiple counts exist).
- Referencing or talking about vulgar or sexual related topics etc. Some mild topics will be permitted in private chats, as long as nobody is uncomfortable with it being discussed.
- Swearing at other users is allowed as long as the chat filter is not being bypassed.
- Using methods to communicate with other people in-game whilst muted. If you use somebody else to put your messages across, that user will receive all the same punishments you did, including the initial mute.
- Using any method to escape PvP or gain an advantage in PvP, such as using /fly to enter combat or evade combat. No verbal warnings are issued.
- Using bugs, exploiting the server, creating lag machines, or anything else malicious that can fall into this category.
- Saying an IP for another game server or link to another Discord.
- Using alternate accounts to come online while you are banned on another account.
- Any attempts made on the Hybide Minecraft server or Discord server to advertise or bring members that are (or have been) on the Hybide Discord to another Discord or to another Minecraft server.
- Any attempts at discriminating against somebody, regardless of any reasons. This does not count against as disrespect, this is strictly for racist or sexist remarks.